J. R. R. Tolkien said it best, “Not all those who wander, are lost.”
Average Joe Arbitrage was started by Eric J. Wynn an award winning writer And professional traveler who wanders around the United States travelling an average of 350 days a year.
To date, Eric has accumulated over 4,900 stays in Marriott brand hotels, placing him in the top 1% of Marriott’s customer base.
Eric earns over one million airline miles, hotel points, car rental points, credit card rebates and credit card bonuses per year.
Eric’s unique set of skills at travel arbitrage have empowered him with an ability go anywhere in the world, stay anywhere, and to live a life better than he could ever had thought possible. Now, he is sharing those ideas with those who might be interested in doing the same.
Eric has on occasion appeared in various media outlets promoting his brand of travel and credit card arbitrage. These outlets include, but are not limited to:
- USA Today – Eric is a contributing Road Warrior; an individual who USA Today calls upon for input for travel articles.
- Yahoo! – Eric has contributing scores of articles for Yahoo! Focusing on the American travel experience.
- Trip Advisor – Eric is a prolific reviewer, sharing hotel, restaurant and activity insights from around America.
- With Five Questions – Conversations with creative people in business and the arts.
- Blog Process – Interviews with entrepreneurs and business startup philosophies.
- Sweet Startups – Business and lifestyle blog focusing on the founders and their business philosophy and goals.
- My Neon Green Notebook – Morissa Schwartz’s personal blog.
Eric welcomes media inquiries, corporate feedback, sharing travel insites, and frosty beverages.
Eric receives ongoing requests for traveler insite and is a member of the following source aggregators:
Just, don’t talk to Eric about work…